Monday, May 28, 2012

new half size, single stomp version of the NOCTURNE NAILHEAD TREM-O-FLOW pedal. and NEW PRICE!  $110

Named after my 54' Buick's 322 Nailhead V-8 engine
this tremelo, with its well known unique transistor circuit has been revamped & optimized for the guitars
I love to play.. Gretsch.
Sounds nice for sure with all the usual suspects but
I built this to bubble and throb nicely with tvjones filtertrons


(Gretsch and tvjones are mentioned only for demonstration of the guitars I used in the R&D of my product. I am not affiliated with gretsch, marc rutters or tvjones)
Your guitar is never lost in the effect and the throb is smooth and even across all 6 strings. Dig in hard and push the transistors to clip a little for some grease, back off and chords strums are full with throbbing vintage bounce. Just like my Buick V-8 Nailhead does when I fire her up for a drive.
Simple controls; Speed Knob on the left & Depth knob on the right, "Speed" stomp switch turn on/off the effect and its LED indicator when on pulses to the speed of the tremelo.
I've also included an internal Volume/Boost control for unity gain. I set it slightly higher than the TRUE BYPASS signal but a simple adjustment will boost it further (huge volume boost on tap or cut if you like that)
..please allow 18 business days built time

No comments:

Post a Comment